Do you have a brick-and-mortar store?
We don't have a brick-and-mortar store. LUMO footwear operates as an online store and in addition, the Jyväskylä warehouse can be arranged in advance to arrange shoes. We also regularly hold POP UP events in Jyväskylä, where you can negotiate and buy shoes on the spot. Check out the Events page.
What delivery methods are available?
- Mail : Select the "Send" option as the delivery method in the shopping cart, then select "Mail". All our products in stock have a delivery time of 3-10 business days. We mail the packages to the nearest parcel machine based on the zip code. In the shopping cart, there is also a "Request from the pick-up point" field. Posti may change the delivery location if the destination is overcrowded. After a successful order, you will receive an order confirmation in your email. Postage €6.90. Orders over €100 are shipped free of charge.
- Pickup from Hippakaupta : You can choose a free pick-up from Hippakaupta according to your own schedule during store opening hours Mon-Sat for orders paid for in the online store. In the shopping cart, select the "Send" option as the delivery method, then select "Delivered for pickup from Hippakaupta". We deliver selected orders to Hippakaupu for pickup about once a week. We will send information by e-mail when the order is available for pickup. The address of Children's clothing and toy flea shop Hippakaupa is Savonmäentie 9, 40800 Vaajakoski/Jyväskylä.
- Collection from the warehouse : Free collection from the warehouse at a pre-arranged time. Select "Collect" as the delivery method in the shopping cart. The payment options are Paytrail and "Pay on the spot", in which case payment can be made at the warehouse by card payment with the iZettle payment terminal. The warehouse address is Niittytie 13, 40250 Jyväskylä. Book an appointment by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
How do you get to fit shoes in the warehouse?
- Don't have a specific shoe in mind : You can make an appointment by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matching shoes already in mind : You can add the shoes to the shopping cart via the online store and choose the "Pick up" option as the delivery method. The payment options are Paytrail and "Pay on the spot", in which case payment can be made at the warehouse by card payment with the iZettle payment terminal. Book an appointment by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
How to find the warehouse?
The warehouse address is Niittytie 13, 40250 Jyväskylä. The building is on a slope and access to the warehouse is through the carport. You can park your car on the side of the street or in front of the carport on the slope. Note We are only present at the warehouse by appointment.
What payment methods are there in the online store?
We use the Paytrail payment service, where you can choose between invoice and installment payment methods (OP invoice, Walley, Jousto), mobile payment methods (Mobilepay, Pivo, Siirto), card payment methods (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express) and bank payment methods (all the most common banks).
You can also buy gift cards in our online store. The gift card will be sent to the given email address. The gift card code is used in the shopping cart under "Discount codes".
The iZettle payment terminal, i.e. card payment, is used in the warehouse and POP UP transactions.
What if the right size is out of stock?
All shoes and sizes in stock can be found in our online store. It is possible to place additional orders from some of the shoe brands we resell even in the middle of the season. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The product is defective / complaints:
We try to thoroughly check every pair of shoes we send. If the product you received is unfortunately defective or the defect appears shortly after commissioning, contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to help you as quickly as possible and forward the complaints to the shoe manufacturers.
Please note that a complaint refers to a manufacturing defect of the product, not wear and tear caused by normal use.
What does pre-sale mean?
From time to time, we organize advance sales, for example adult barefoot shoe orders from Be Lenka and children's barefoot shoe orders from Kiuu. The products on pre-sale are updated in the online store according to the stock balances of the shoe manufacturer, and the pre-sale is open for a few days. The exact order date will be announced with each advance sale. Based on pre-orders, we order the products to our warehouse in Jyväskylä and forward them to the customers. Delivery time 1-2 weeks.
I lost the receipt?
Our system stores receipts for both online store purchases and card payments purchased in stock and POP UP transactions.
How does the refund work?
The products have a 14-day right of return in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act from receiving the package. The right to return is only valid if the product is in the same condition as the original, unused and the product packaging is intact.
Before returning, contact us by email. Facebook or Instagram are not the best way to contact us for returns, exchanges or complaints. The customer pays the postage costs incurred for the return. Returns are made via Posti. We do not redeem returns sent by cash on delivery.
Pack the products carefully in the original packaging and include a free-form letter with your contact information so that we can target the return or exchange to another product. Keep the return receipt you received. We refund the price of the returned products and the original postage within 14 days after the products you returned have arrived at us. The money will be returned to the payment method with which the order was paid. Paytrail acts as a payment intermediary.
How does the exchange work?
The product can be exchanged by returning the original product (see above) and ordering a new product instead. The order can be placed through the online store or by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return postage for the exchangeable product is at your own expense. Shipping costs are charged only once in exchange situations.